iCool Compact Cool
A First Class Mobile IceBath Machine For Smaller Pools
Great Performance, Accurate Control, Excellent Value.
This is the all-new version of the world’s most popular ice bath cooling system. The perfect choice for most recovery and pre-cooling applications.
It looks great, heaps of cooling power, quiet operation, excellent reliability, easy mobility, completely automatic operation and all at a surprisingly low cost for all this technology.
- Ideally suited to small baths up to 500 litres
- Use with iCool iSprint, iTeam and IcePod Compact baths
- Included: Large Colour Touch Screen, Hose set, water pump and power cord.
- Control with the built in touch screen or a smart phone, iPad or computer.
- Download Compact Brochure here
High Quality Components - Strong Construction
- Constructed on a strong marine grade aluminium alloy chassis.
- Wide, durable advanced polymer wheels.
- Rugged stainless steel handles.
- Latest technology Touch Screen is now splash and dust proof.
- All electronics now fully protected in a seperate sealed box.
- Premium grade copper tubing used in refrigeration system.
- Compressor motor made by either Mitsubishi or Panasonic.
- Heat Exchanger made from pure titanium.
Best in Class High Capacity Cooling Engine
It takes a lot of cooling power to cool water to low temperatures.
Only iCool has managed to build all that power into such a compact rugged easily transportable machine without compromise.
Our powerful refrigeration systems use compressor engines made by the world’s leading brands, either Panasonic Company of Japan or Mitsubishi.
Our advanced electronics are manufactured by iCool in Australia to industrial standards.
Our heat exchangers are made from pure titanium so you can safely use normal pool chemicals and salt.
Colour Touch Screen Controls - Easy Set Up and Transport
With an iCool Compact Series machine your icebath therapy sessions are quick to set up, easy to use and easy to pack up and transport.
The large all new Hi Res LED touch screen looks and works just like your smart phone. It is sealed behind tough poly glass that protects it from splashing water and dust. Or you can even control your iCool with your phone.
ONE TOUCH GO
To our industry leading user interface we have added “One Touch Go” fully automatic start up. Just touch the GO button and the built in intelligence does all the rest. It runs the entire start up sequence on its own and can even find and correct some common set up mistakes for you.
Easy Set Up and Connection
Only requires a standard electricity outlet.
Available in 2 models, 110v and 220v, to suit the electricity supply in any country.
Electrical safety device built in (RCD)
A protected computer controlled power outlet for almost any brand of water pump.
(iCool pump is supplied as standard)
Friendly quick connect water fittings, colour coded to make it easy to connect correctly.
Optional Military Tough Travel Hard Case
When only Military tough will do.
- Eliminate damage during transit and storage made to military standards.
- Extend the life of the units, UV Stabilised Polyethylene, won’t rust or dent.
- Modular design, foam profiling lockable cases
- Stackable and Interlocking.
Included ECO6000 water circulation pump
- Safe, Reliable, Low Noise, Low Voltage, Speed controllable pump.
- High flow rate, selectable up to 6,000 litres/hour.
- Can even be safely used underwater if your bath has no water fittings.
- 70w max 10w min power, constant flow rate (20 levels)
- Corrosion proof ceramic shaft. Safe to use with pool chemicals.
- Six Pole Intelligent DC three-phase drive
- 20 & 25mm iCool compatible “Hose link” fittings factory connected.
Hose set Included
- 1 x 18mm x 3 meters
- 1 x 12mm x 3 meters
- 1 x 18mm x 500mm long
Colour may vary, fittings included.
Suitable for all Compact models
Maximum cooling power in the smallest possible spaces.
Today’s iCools have the best cooling performance that technology allows Nothing else comes close.
More than 10 years of continuous improvements inspired by expert feedback from thousands of iCool owners around the world.
ICool manufactures the largest range of ice bath recovery products available anywhere.
Models for every type of sport and sport physiotherapy. Models range from single athletes to 12 person pools for entire teams and everything in between.
Manufactured from the highest quality materials and components for long service life.
Excellent value. Priced to be as affordable as possible.