Davey Water Circulation Pump
The Davey QB spa pump has been designed to circulate pool water in a super quiet and super-efficient mode.
Included with the sale of a 220v Compact Cool, Cool Dual Temp, XP, XP Dual Temp & Iceman.
Includes IEC sock and hose link fittings to connect to the chiller.
Powerful Pump Performance
Robust pump design combined with powerful motor options delivers high performance for a satisfying ice bath experience.
Double insulated to water circuit
Provided with an Equipotential Bonding Point for AS/NZ 3000 wiring standards.
Stainless Steel Pump Shaft
Corrosion resistant 316SS pump shaft to ensure years of trouble-free use, even in salt water spa pool applications, for an extended pump life.
Large suction and discharge outlets allow for higher performance but at lower noise levels, ensuring a powerful yet relaxing ice bath experience.
Enhanced Pump Design
Shielded yoke design helps protect the motor from any adverse leaking from the wet end whilst still meeting all industry safety standards.
- Pump Dimensions: 317 x 153 x 183 mm
- Pump Weight: 5.1 kg
- Inlet/Outlet PVC (available upon request otherwise provided with HoseLink fittings for connection to hoses and Compact): 40mm
- Qmax (L/min): 150
- Hmax (m): 8
- Power: 0.25kW / 0.35HP
- For the pump to operate properly, it must be located below the water level of the pool.
- It is recommended that the pump is protected from the weather conditions.
- Power connection: 240 volt 50Hz power supply – extension cords are unsafe around pools and spas and should be avoided. This pump is supplied with IEC sock for connection directly to the Compact chiller.
- Pipe connection: this pump comes with HoseLink fittings ready to use and to connect to any Compact chiller.
To operate efficiently and prevent pump damage there must be a free flow of water to and from the pump. Before starting ensure that:
- all hoses are correctly connected
- the pool water level is at the correct height
- the pool outlets/valves are open and there is nothing preventing the flow of water through the system
- the pump is located below the water level of the pool
Important Safety Notice
Never run pump dry. Running the pump with no water may damage the mechanical seals, causing leakage and flooding. Dry running damage and associated damage is not covered under warranty.
If the pump runs but there is no water flow or water flow is reduced, the following condition may apply:
- there are air bubbles trapped in the hoses – check hoses, disconnect and reconnect
- a leak may be coming from the pump shaft seal – evidence of this would be water on the ground under the pump – a new pump may be required
- the pump is not able to get water from the pool – check that the pool valves are fully open and that the water level is high enough
If the pump does not operate, the following conditions may apply:
- the pump is not correctly plugged and is not receiving power – check connection to Compact
- the Compact may not be connected properly to a power source.
Maintaining balanced water chemistry is recommended to extend the life of your spa pump. We recommend checking pool water levels regularly and treat with a chlorine sanitising agent from time to time.