Davey Water Circulation Pump
The Davey QB spa pump has been designed to circulate pool water in a super quiet and super-efficient mode.
Included with the sale of a 220v Compact Cool, Cool Dual Temp, XP, XP Dual Temp & Iceman.
Includes IEC sock and hose link fittings to connect to the chiller.
Comes with high quality and heavy duty construction for long service life.
- Double insulated to water circuit – provided with an Equipotential Bonding Point for AS/NZ 3000 wiring standards
- Powerful Pump Performance – Robust pump design combined with powerful motor options delivers high performance, for a satisfying spa experience
- Stainless Steel Pump Shaft – Corrosion resistant 316SS pump shaft to ensure years of trouble-free use, even in salt water spa pool applications, for an extended pump life
- Energy Efficient – Single and two speed models available to help conserve energy during filtration cycles
- Flexible Installation – Pump housing can be turned 180° for easy installation of pipework, horizontal or vertical
- Quiet – Large suction and discharge outlets allow for higher performance but at lower noise levels, ensuring a powerful yet relaxing spa experience
- Enhanced Pump Design – Shielded yoke design helps protect the motor from any adverse leaking from the wet end whilst still meeting all industry safety standards
- Product Code: FP-DQB035
- Speed: single
- Voltage: 220 – 240V
- Phase: Single
- Supply frequency: 50Hz
- Start current: 5A
- Run current: 1.6A
- Motor input power: 250W
- Motor output power: 180W
- RPM: 2900
- Enclosure class: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Approval no.: A/10EA
- Lead length: 3 metres
- Max. water temp: 40ºC
- Max. ambient temp: 50ºC
- Noise level: 56dBa
- Thread plug type: 40mm FBT (Pitch 3.175mm) – Amp only plug type
- L x W x H (in mm): 317 x 153 x 183
- Inlet and outlet PVC: 40mm
- Net Weight: 5.1 Kg